Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to my new blog about our journey with Elimination Communication, Cloth vs Disposable Diapers, Potty Training and other baby topics!

My 2nd child, Francis, is 2 weeks old.  We started ECing with him the day after we got home from the hospital.  He was 4 days old.  (Even younger than his big sis who started using the potty at 5 days old.)  Perhaps more interesting, he was successfully keeping a dry diaper and using the toilet several times per day before he even had a name.  "Great job, uh... little guy."  :)

We loved ECing with my daughter so I'm excited to be able to do it again with my 2nd.  We've also had quite the adventure with disposables vs cloth and of course, eventually potty learning.  I've included those posts from my old blog in the archive section.

No comments:

Post a Comment