Thursday, June 10, 2010

And the winner is...




ME!

I just found out I won some Rockin' Green diaper detergent. In April. And I apparently didn't check that email address so my winnings went to someone else. (In retrospect, I don't know why I gave out THAT address.)

So remember to check your email address that you gave out if you enter a contest. The detergent I'd won (Rockin Green) would have been fabulous to have in April. Instead, I ordered detergent from an online vendor and that still hasn't come. (I've now filed a claim with my credit card for that, but there was a month+ of detergent headaches in the meantime before I finally ordered from someone else.) I have the detergent now so I'm not kicking myself too much. Just would have been perfect timing back then. Ah well.

Anyway, my recommendation is to check whatever email address you give out. Most people only allow 48 hours for a response before passing along the prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment