Friday, June 11, 2010

Cloth Wipes for Free!




I just found out that I'm getting some cloth wipes for free! I'm very excited. I haven't used any yet and I feel like that's missing as part of my cloth diapering experience, but I haven't been able to bring myself to shell out the cash for cloth wipes that I might not use. (I spend $ on disposable wipes all the time, but I know those will get used.)

My free wipes are entirely at the generosity of the vendor. I ended up on their site because of one of the contests I was hoping to win (which I found after searching for #clothdiaper #giveaway on twitter.) I noticed a couple of things about the website that would have turned me off from the site immediately (ie a your/you're problem) so I decided to email the vendor. I figured that I might overlook those kinds of things if I was putting together a website but I'd be grateful to someone else to point it out. It turns out that they were happy for the feedback and offered me wipes. Of course, I excitedly accepted the offer. I look forward to trying them out next week. I'm sure I'll have a lot to say about them. I just hope it's good. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment